Find out more about the Licensing model of DeviceFrames.
There are 3 types of licenses offered by DeviceFrames. Click on the links to learn more about the specific type:
Any items that you generated during your active license period will remain active under that license forever. For example, if you had a standard license for 2 months, all assets generated during those 2 months will remain under the standard license, even if you unsubscribe.
Community license allows you to create device mockups and use them in unlimited number of end products where the end user is not charged. You must attribute to DeviceFrames by providing a link as a source of mockups, wherever you use the components.
- Provide an attribution link, wherever our creative assets are used
- Mention "DeviceFrames" and make the source of creative assets clear if HTML formatting/linking is not allowed on page (e.g. "iPhone Mockup by DesignFrames.com" or "MacBook Design by DesignFrames")
- Use our creative assets in all end products
- Use our creative assets in your commercial products (e.g. SaaS landing pages, apps)
- Charge the end user for these creative assets (e.g. selling an app presentation kit consisting of our creative assets)
- Use our assets without attribution
Standard license allows you to create device mockups and use them in unlimited number of end products where the end user is not charged, without any attribution.
- Use our creative assets in all end products without attribution.
- Use our creative assets in your commercial products (e.g. landing pages, apps)
- Charge the end user for our assets if our assets make up less than 30% of the product sold (e.g. an agency selling a 60s app promo video to client where our assets are cumulatively visible for less than 18s)
- Charge the end user for these creative assets where our creative assets make up the core product sold (e.g. selling an app promo video where the majority of scenes were created with DeviceFrames)
Extended license allows you to use and distribute our creative assets where the end user can be charged and without any attribution.
- Use our creative assets in all end products without attribution
- Produce and charge for any derivative work
- Charge the end user for our creative assets
You agree to take the full liability for using our product and the content generated using our product. At most, and at our discretion, we will refund the cost of the license.